Temporary Office Space: Why You Need It and How to Get It
Whether you are a small business, entrepreneur, or other professional individual, there are times when a temporary office space is exactly what you need to get the job done. Davinci’s various types of meeting room rentals come fully equipped with:
- State-of-the-art audiovisual and presentation equipment
- High-speed wireless internet
- Business services such as copying, mailing, notarizing, etc.
- Lobby greeter
- Optional catering services
Davinci locations are everywhere. In midtown Manhattan, near the Las Vegas convention centers, right off the freeway in Dallas, or in a quiet Chicago neighborhood, we have the space you need, right where you need it. If you’re going international for work, we’ve got you covered in countries from China to the United Kingdom and over 40 other countries in between.
We have all the information you need about different types of room rentals, why you may find yourself in need of one, some perks that come along with your rental, and how to go about reserving your temporary office space . . . so keep reading.
Types of Temporary Office Space
No matter the scenario, there is a temporary office space that is perfect for your business. Here are just a few of the options from which to choose.
Standard meeting rooms are great for making presentations, brainstorming business strategies, or holding a seminar. Training rooms are nice for a change of scenery and to get everyone excited about what’s being taught. Deposition space provides the ideal, distraction-free environment your client deserves. Interview space works well for those needing to meet a potential new hire off site.
If you are holding a business event such as a conference, don’t do it in a pricey hotel which feels impersonal and doesn’t have the proper business services available. A better option is a Davinci conference room rental, where large meetings are handled professionally by our administrative support staff.
There are times when a business traveler or self-employed individual will crave a private day office. Renting by the hour is also an option. Coworking spaces get you amongst other talented people where the synergy can shine. You’ll still be able to focus on work, but remain connected to a buzzing business community. If all you need is a hot desk, we’ve got that, too.
5 Common Reasons Why You Might Need Temporary Office Space
There are many reasons why a professional might need a temporary office space at their fingertips and ready at a moment’s notice. Here are five of the most common:
- Short-Term Work Assignment and Working While on the Road: With a bustling global economy comes a lot of opportunities for traveling to places both near and far. Having a place to call your own while away, where you can hold meetings with local partners and clients, can really help you stay focused on the job at hand.
- Hosting Business Partners or Clients: It’s important to make a good impression when hosting business partners from out of town, potential investors, or current clients. A nicely appointed space that includes business services could be just the place.
- Renovation Work: Perhaps your office (or home) is undergoing remodeling or renovation and the noise and chaos is more than you or your team can handle. This would be a perfect scenario for a temporary office space.
- Research Location: Setting up shop temporarily in a new neighborhood or city is a good way to get a feel for whether it’s the right move for your company.
- Scaling Up or Downsizing: Business is sometimes unpredictable and your company may find itself bursting at the seams in its current space. On the other hand, it may be time to economize and downsizing your space is a good way to save a lot of money on a monthly lease contract. In both cases, a temporary space can come to the rescue.
Perks of Renting Temporary Office Space
There are plenty of perks that come along with an office space rental. They include:
- Saving money on an expensive lease plus not paying for utilities, furnishings, and support staff.
- Spending less time setting up office with tasks like design, moving in, setting up utilities, etc.
- Having plenty of networking and collaborating opportunities with other professionals in the building and its surrounding community.
- Enjoying a professional atmosphere and all the business services that come along with it.
How to Rent Temporary Office Space
Now that you know why you may want to rent a temporary office space, it’s time to find out how. Just browse by location (US and international) or see them on a map, choose an office type, and click to reserve. It’s easy!
If you’d rather leave it all up to us, just contact a Davinci meeting planner today or call 877-424-9767.