Working on the fly in the Windy City? Book a space with Davinci Meeting Rooms in Chicago. Whether you want a gathering place to impress your colleagues after a conference at McCormack Place, or you simply like to follow each client meeting with delicious deep-dish pizza and craft brews, we have the ideal meeting room locations for your needs. With expertise across several industries, startup hubs all over town, and the largest convention complex on the continent, Chi-Town isn’t shy about business. Let the spirit of the city inspire you to be a bold network builder. Connect with thought leaders at year-round entrepreneurial events, and engage with emerging artists at the city’s cultural venues, including the renowned Art Institute of Chicago. Opportunity waits on every corner.
Best Business Areas in Chicago
Navigating an unfamiliar area can be tricky, so book your meeting place near unmistakable landmarks to make it easy to find. If you want to present an unforgettable business plan, start with Chicago meeting space in an iconic location. Here are some of the most prominent business neighborhoods in the city:
- Wooing an investment firm? The River North neighborhood is home to Chicago’s premier financial companies. Present your value props with a waterfront view and easy access to the Riverwalk, where you can clear your mind with a stroll along the promenade. With a refreshed focus, you can seal the deal over dinner and drinks at one of River North’s many inspired eateries.
- Also north of the river, Magnificent Mile is lined with amazing shops and boutiques, plus lots of hotels for out-of-town clients—not to mention some of the best meeting spaces in the city. Not from Chicago? That just makes Mag Mile that much more attractive. Navy Pier offers some of the best views of Lake Michigan you’ll ever see and the open areas around Lakeshore Drive offer a welcomed oasis of green amid the concrete and steel.
- South of Chicago River, the Loop is home to famous icons, like Millennium Park, the Art Institute of Chicago, Oriental Theatre, and Willis Tower (aka “Sears Tower”). It’s hard to forget a meeting that takes place in the city’s tallest building. Plus, once you’ve taken your ideas for a spin in the Loop, you can unwind with a comedy show or concert at the many performing arts venues, or reflect on your next steps at the bean-shaped “Cloud Gate” sculpture in the park.
- In town on a layover and need to meet up with colleagues, clients, or potential investors in a convenient location? There’s no need to take a cab all the way downtown. Davinci has several meeting room facilities near O’Hare International Airport, and all along the Interstate 295 corridor. You can get your business done and be back onboard your departing flight before you know it.
- When you have a full calendar of appointments and meetings, get to work in Chicago meeting venues near unforgettable landmarks and amenities.
Why Davinci Meeting Rooms in Chicago?
When it comes to atmosphere and business acumen, “The Second City” is second to none. Customize your next conference experience with our stellar services for meeting rooms services for meeting rooms in Chicago. Do you need to welcome international investors with a hearty brunch layout? Call on our catering service to please their palates while you wow their wallets. Put your best presentation forward with state-of-the art technology and invite others to join the meeting via reliable audio/visual conference calling. We can even have a lobby greeter get your meeting off to a good start from the moment you walk through the door.